Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'll Look Down and Whisper "No"...

Just a day and a half until the 12:01 midnight premier of Watchmen--and I have to admit if I hadn't been so stupid as to schedule something Friday morning work-wise, I'd have my ass in the theater at midnight (three hour run time be damned).

For what's it worth, the reviews are flowing like the blood of the Comedian (yea, geek reference) and they are decidedly mixed.

There's a great round up of the wanna be Eberts at an LA Times Blog, here.

I'm gonna take author Brad Meltzer's advice: "You have to go see it and decide for yourself. You have to. Don't read reviews. Don't be influenced. Make your own decision (just like when the comic came out). " Frankly, that's pretty good advice in regards to all forms of Art, and I shall exercise that idea right now as I listen to the new U2, "No Line on the Horizon" for the first time right now. Peace.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP