Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thus far in my years....


I have seen six Chicago Bulls Titles.... Six.
The Chicago White Sox won a World Series...
(The Boston Red Sox won two)...
The Chicago Bears have been to two Super Bowls, and won one with one of the best teams of all time.

And now...

Looks pretty good for the Chicago Blackhawks to finally win a Stanley Cup. I am the definition of a bandwagon hockey guy (well, I went to a couple games because it was fun live, but still, I cop to this)...nevertheless, the Blackhawks...Stanley Cup

Even the Chicago Sting won a soccer title when I was a kid. That's right, the Chicago freaking Sting... and let's not forget the Arena League Champion Rush...or the Chicago Wolves...

Anyone see where I'm going with this....






DAMN YOU JIM HENDRY GET ON THE BALL OR GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP