Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blago's New York Tour

Now that's what I call a hair battle...Blago v. Larry King


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you get smacked down on The View, and you got serious problems.
Don't impeach me, I think about Oprah!
Um, soon to be ex-Gov., I'm not entirely sure what was hoped to accomplish by a grandstanding trip to the media capital of the world while your impeachment trial started in Springfield, Ill. I will grant you this, I think you should be allowed to call witnesses at your trial--after all, the impeachment's in the bank, what's the harm of giving you a little due process. Still, pretty sure yesterday's media blitz only reinforced your image as a hopelessly out of touch megalomaniac.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP