Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The great series of tubes*


How sweet would the doctor look in a $43 grand suit.....You heard me.

Cubs go for $900 mil. I was soooo close....

An Angry Irishman happened to play at my birthday bash. He was great. May I suggest downloading "F*** Kenny Chesney." It's a Doc Cherryhill INSTANT CLASSIC.

I never thought I'd post something from Oprah.com, but yes, ladies, feel good naked. Do it for yourself...I have no rooting interest at all..really.

A prophetic classic from our pals at The Onion.

Doc's favorite cover band, check 'em when you can.

I just can't wait for this...even though I'm doubtful it will last long.




*Former Sen., Current Criminal, Ted Stevens remix, here

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP