Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I don't know about you...

But I just can't wait until the Republicans finally get control over the executive branch ...then we'll see some real good stuff....oh....dammit.

Why am I always forced to ask: "Do you think we are stupid?" I guess the answer is a resounding yes, based on past results as indicator of future performance. How can speaker after speaker march up on stage and rally against the goverment when YOUR PARTY HAS RAN IT FOR EIGHT YEARS. I need a Tylenol.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP