Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, October 3, 2008

972 hours

The above is an approximation of the amount of time I have spent since pitchers and catchers reported in the Spring watching them, traveling to/from their park, talking about them, listening to sports radio about them, etc. In that amount of time I could have finished a novel, learned to paint, earned an online degree from the University of Phoenix, or, to quote Steve Martin, had an extended 972 hour orgasm--any of which, as it turns out, may have been a better way to spend my time. I don't even want to think about the money, the tears would ruin my keyboard.

Assuming the near inevitable, will I do it all over again next year? Probably. (Unless I can figure out that extended orgasm thing).

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP