Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Stuff I Stole....

Over at seanmcdevitt.blogspot.com there lies a Q & A I thought I'd fill out cuz I don't spend enough time not accomplishing anything of note. Go ahead and link over to see my boyz answers, and here's a little insight into the mind of the Dr.

"Anyway, this meme features "the last three" of lots of things from the last three songs you downloaded to celebrities you'd have sex with to things you are coveting.

Go ahead and snag it for your site. Just give me a link back."

So here are some answers from me, with the caveat that they are really ever changing in my mind.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?

1. "The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room." Flight of the Conchords.
2. "You Can't Always Get What You Want." Band From TV.
3. "Go all the way" Eddie Vedder. (Don't even freakin' say it).

What are the last three places you visited?

1. The Route 30 Pancake House
2. A University Classroom
3. Work

What are your three favourite movies?

(This list is ever changing, but today:)

1. The Godfather I and II (I insist this is one long ass movie)
2. Almost Famous
3. The Empire Strikes Back

What are your three favourite possessions?

1. My house. I enjoy shelter.
2. Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time.
3. Collection of autographed books, including The Audacity of Hope, autographed for me by Sen. Obama.

What would be your three wishes?

The following answers are SPM's:

1. Perfect health for myself and my family for today and generations to come.
2. Total Well-Being (Financially, Spiritually, Relationship-wise, etc).
3. Unlimited wishes. Duh.

(To this, I can only say, Ditto.)

What three things haven’t you done yet?

1. Propagate the species.
2. Receive total consciousness, which I hear is nice.
3. Obtain financial freedom....i.e. freedom.

What are your three favourite dishes?

1. Deep Dish Chicago Style Pizza...keep that elitist flat stuff on the east coast.
2. Medium Porterhouse Steak, St. Elmo Steak House, Indianapolis, IN (yes there is something good in IN) with a shrimp cocktail to start.
3. Lasagna. Me and that darn cat.


Which three celebrities would you most like to have sex with?

1. Laura Bush
2. Ann Coulter
3. Tiny Fey

(The first two are jokes, I swear).

Name three things that freak you out.

1. Gators
2. Foreign Policy Experience based on airline flyovers.
3. When people pull down their cheeks to show their eyeballs. Gross.


Which three things are you coveting?

1. Thy neighbors wife. Wait, no, thou shalt not do that...
how about a trip around the world.
2. A writing gig with Joss Whedon.
3. Deep dish pizza (see above).

Name three bloggers you are tagging.

1. SPM
2. Tyler Durden
3. That guy who does "Stuff White People Like." Funny.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP