Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, October 12, 2008

You just haven't lived until...

You've heard KISS played Polka-style.

I've experienced it. In fact, I've done so within the last 24 hours.

I'm not sure I've digested it properly yet. I'm not sure I ever can.

The memory is still seared into my cerebral cortex.

If you wish to have this experience yourself sometime, start with the Polkaholics website.

Then...well...decide for yourself if you can live that close to the edge...

0 comments:

Recent Posts

The Onion

Labels

The Heckler - Front Page News

Urban Word of the Day

Blah Blah Blah

Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bruiser (but click on 'em anyway, please).

"Our Blogger Templates" Web Design

Thanks for the help.
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP